Pandora: QuickGuides EN
1 Pandora FMS Quick Guides
Welcome to our small section of quickguides and howtos, the old school documentation for people without patience.
The main purpose of this section is to write small guides (of no more than 3-4 pages) for specific tasks, following a very practical approach, based on examples and lots of screen shots. We are going to publish all the contributions that have been sent. If you have something that you consider interesting, please send it to email@example.com.
All small texts and quick guides to specific issues will be put here, and all in-depth articles will be put in our official documentation section. When a quickguide ceases to be small and quick, it will be moved (and translated) to the main documentation.
1.1 Small guides
- What is Pandora FMS?
- Pandora FMS quick start guide
- Quick install on SUSE 11.3
- Alert configuration Quick Guide
- Fast monitoring deployment for many hosts
- Remote monitoring Quick Guide
- Migration from Nagios to Pandora FMS
- How to create local and remote modules
- Differences between Templates, Policies and Massive Operations
- Email alert configuration
- Setting up the double authentication for a user account
- Configuring Tentacle with security options
- Upgrading Pandora FMS from 6.0 to 7.0
- Migrating Pandora FMS features from 6.0 to 7.0
- HA in Pandora FMS with DRBD